© 2019. DynamicFrameworks
Administrative law is a separate branch of public law which involves norms governing the organization, activities and operations of public sector, administrative relationships which arise between administrative authorities and natural persons, administrative authorities and legal persons and between administrative bodies themselves.
Our services in this area
- Legal advice and representation in administrative proceedings before custom, tax, construction authorities as well authorities in the field of environmental protection,
- Representation in proceedings regarding violation of administrative law
- Representation before central state and local government authorities, including filing of standard and extraordinary appeals,
- Legal advice and representation in tax proceedings,
- Legal advice and representation in dealing with administrative offenses,
- Legal advice and complete legal service concerning the compensation of damage caused while exercising public authority,
- Legal advice in the area of medical law, legal responsibility of healthcare providers as well patients’ rights,
- Legal advice, representation and elaboration of complete documentation in public procurement.
or send us an email at email@example.com