© 2019. DynamicFrameworks
Law of real property
LAW OF REAL PROPERTY
Law of real property is a part of administrative law and it includes both substantive and procedural aspects of law. Law of real property involves a number of different activities, which might cause problems if not dealt with professional care.
Our services in this field of law
- Providing legal advice and assistance in the field of law of real property,
- Legal advice in the area of real estate,
- Elaboration, analysis and commenting of all types of contracts dealing with transfer of real estate,
- Elaboration of contractual documentation to real estate rental,
- Elaboration of all types of unilateral legal acts (depositing ownership rights to cadaster or any other filing in the registration process),
- Representation in cadaster proceedings,
- Providing market evaluation of real estates by a real estate agency and providing calculation of value of real estates by experts.
or send us an email at email@example.com