© 2019. DynamicFrameworks
Commercial law is a special part of private law, it is a set of legal norms governing legal status of entrepreneurs and relationships where entrepreneurs are subject of while carrying out their business activities. Commercial law is therefore a set of rules and regulations dealing with status of entrepreneurs, business relationships as well as certain relationships which are related to business.
Our services in this area of law
- Complete legal service regarding company law, in particular establishment, creation, amendments and changes or lwinding-up of companies, liquidation of companies based on current needs of client, for foreign clients as well,
- Elaboration, analysis and commenting of all types of contracts regulated by Commercial Code,
- Transport contracts and legal representation in disputes arising from them,
- Fulfillment of registration and notification obligations,
- Advice and legal assistance in the field of recovery of claims, as well as in legal proceedings dealing with debt collecting,
- Negotiation of content and conditions of out-of-courts settlements,
- M&A, mergers and acquisitions,
- Advisory and legal assistance in competition law as well aid with the right to protection against unfair competition, ,
- Advice and legal assistance in the field of protection of trade names,
- Representation before cadastral office, trade licensing office and other bodies in order to ensure business activities,
- Providing legal assistance in organizing and conducting general assembly of companies or other company bodies.
or send us an email at email@example.com