© 2019. DynamicFrameworks
Criminal law is a part of public law. It provides protection of social interest specified in the Criminal Code against actions, which are by Criminal Code considered as illegal. It further defines the conditions and preconditions of criminal liability, establishes penalties and protective measures and it leads entities to fulfill their legal obligations and preservation of rules of cohabitation.
Our services in this field of law
- Legal advice on criminal law agenda,
- Defense of accused person in criminal proceedings,
- Representation of victims in criminal proceedings,
- Representation of convicted person in proceedings on conditional release from imprisonment,
- Elaboration of complaints,
- Elaboration of both ordinary as well extraordinary appeals in criminal proceedings.
or send us an email at email@example.com